The Account Executive is responsible for selling Altice Products and services to mid-market and Enterprise companies. This position will sell to new accounts as well as to existing accounts as assigned.
- Sell Fiber and Coax based Internet, Voice, Data and Managed Services to mid-market and enterprise businesses to obtain and exceed a monthly quota of $3,500
- Will be responsible to conduct daily activities aimed at establishing new customer relationships each week while developing new revenue opportunities with existing customer base.
- Responsible to deepen existing customer relationships through upgrades and additional services opportunities with named accounts to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Process marketing leads for new opportunities with mid-market non-strategic accounts and prospects.
- Become familiar and adept in presenting our core products and Managed Services.
- Be pro-active and keep up with our ever-changing industry with regards to new product offerings, industry changes, and competitor actions.
- Attend and successfully complete all required sales, product and process training sessions, and take personal responsibility for professional development in order to increase your skills as a salesperson.
- Attending all meetings as directed by your supervisor and management.
- Submit weekly sales forecasts, expense reports, call reports, as well as other reports on time and when required by Sales Management.
- Consistently and completely utilize our Sales Force Automation system, (Salesforce.com) and database tools, and enter all activity related to all sales activity into the system on a daily basis. This includes a synopsis of all conversations with Altice's Customers and Prospects.
- Work with Operations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Consistently maintain a positive attitude contributing to an overall positive atmosphere at Altice.
- Work in and contribute to an atmosphere of trust and integrity with fellow employees in order to ensure Altice's overall success.
- Work within all company guidelines and proactively seek the advice and assistance of your supervisor whenever needed.
for more information and to apply!